Please send an email to email@example.com with a self-introduction and a phone number for contact.
- Montage neighborhood at Pulgas Ave and Bay Road in East Palo Alto with private park and free street parking on Pulgas Ave.
- Larger 161 sqft bedroom comes furnished with full bed, Herman Miller Aeron chair ($1545 value), AMQ standing desk ($1000 value), LED lamp, Kasa LED ceiling light, ethernet, Yale Assure smart lock, and more. You can optionally bring your own furniture.
- Shared bathroom
- Central heating and cooling controlled by Nest thermostats.
- Free Multi-gigabit Internet (I cover the cost): 1.2Gbps download and 35 Mbps upload. My phone and laptop average between 500 - 700 Mbps on Eero Pro mesh Wi-Fi.
- Appliances: Washer, dryer, natural gas stove, refrigerators, microwave oven, smart toaster oven with air fryer, Zojirushi rice cooker, Dyson vacuum, iRobot vacuum, UVC air filters.
- 1 mile to Amazon; 2 miles to Meta; 3 miles to Downtown Palo Alto; 4 miles to Stanford University and Google. Quick access via Highway 101 to many employers.
- Amazing bayfront location! I love running and biking on the San Francisco Bay Trail 0.4 miles down the street.
- Nearby stores: McDonald's, Taco Bell, Starbucks, Taqueria La Cazuela, Ikea, Target, Meta Community Mobile Market.
- In Palo Alto (12 min drive): Philz Coffee, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Ramen Nagi, lots of amazing restaurants and coffee shops.
- House is fully furnished with really nice things which you are welcome to use.
- Living room: 77" OLED TV, Sonos sound system.
- Garage: 65" OLED TV, Bowflex adjustable weights, Apple sound system, shared Trek bike, bike storage.
- Kitchen: fully stocked with pots, pans, utensils, etc.
- Outdoor patio area with table and chairs.
- Storage: You will have cabinet space in the kitchen, in the hallway. There is additional storage space in the closet and garage.
- Optional consumables monthly cost-share so you don't have to worry about buying toilet paper, etc.
- Must be responsible, considerate, quiet. No pets, smoking, or drugs.
- $1488 per month, available now. 12 month lease is preferred.
- Applicants are required to submit a rental application and submit to a background and credit check.
- Tenant pays for 1/5th of electricity, gas, water, and trash.