Furnished Room Available 8/5/23 in 2016 Built House in East Palo Alto: $1550 Per Month
Please send an email to email@example.com with a self-introduction and a phone number for contact.
- Newer 2016-built house with luxurious high 9’ ceilings and 8’ doors
- Spacious 121 sqft bedroom (11’ x 10’ plus 11 sqft closet) comes furnished with newer twin XL bed, Herman Miller Aeron Chair ($1545 value), AMQ standing desk ($1000 value), UHD 4K monitor, night stand, hamper, lamp, clothes hangers, clothes organizers, smartphone-controllable Kasa LED ceiling light.
- Shared bathroom located in the hallway outside the room
- Central heating and cooling controlled by dual-zone Nest thermostats
- Multi-gigabit Internet is included for free ($200 value per month): 1.2Gbps download and 35 Mbps upload on Eero Pro 6 Gigabit mesh router. My phone and laptop average between 500 - 700 Mbps on Wi-Fi. Room has ethernet port.
- Appliances: Washer, dryer, natural gas stove, microwave oven, smart toaster oven, multiple refrigerators, water heater, Dyson vacuum, iRobot vacuum, UVC air filters, Instant Pot, Zojirushi rice cooker
- Free street parking on Pulgas Ave, or permitted parking in the neighborhood at a monthly cost (if available)
- Kitchen is fully stocked with pots and pans.
- You will have your own assigned cabinet space in the kitchen and outside your room.
- Patio area with patio set, living room with 77” OLED TV and Sonos sound system, dining table and oversized kitchen counter with bar stools
- No need to bring keys because doors have touchscreen keypads. Smart garage door can be opened with your phone.
- Fire sprinkler system throughout the house
- 24 hour exterior premise security camera recording
- Shared Trek bike for housemates to use, and there is garage storage space for bikes.
- Garage gym area with 65” OLED TV and Bowflex adjustable weights
- Montage neighborhood at Pulgas Ave and Bay Road in East Palo Alto with 51 recently built homes and a private park.
- Majority of neighbors are career-driven professionals in software, biotech, education (e.g. Stanford graduate students, residency), etc.
- Very close to major employers: 1 mile to Amazon; 2 miles to Facebook; 4 miles to Stanford University; 4 miles to Google. All are very bike-able and drivable locations.
- 2 minute walk to SamTrans 280 stop which goes to Palo Alto Caltrain & Stanford Shopping Center, and SamTrans 296 stop which goes to Menlo Park Caltrain & Redwood City Caltrain.
- 5 minute walk to San Francisco Bay Trail and Cooley Landing for biking, running, walking, and nature.
- 5 minute drive to Highway 101, Ikea, Target, Home Depot, Nordstrom Rack, Cardenas Market.
- Must be responsible, considerate, quiet. No smoking, no pets, no drugs.
- Overnight guests limited to twice per month
- $1450 per month, available for move-in after 4/11/23. 12 month lease is preferred. Price is negotiable based on lease terms.
- Applicants are required to submit a rental application and submit to a background and credit check.
- Tenant pays for 1/5th of electricity, gas, water, and trash
About Myself and Housemates
- I am an Asian-American software engineer. I’m clean and have no pets. I love running / biking / walking on the Bay Trail for work and for leisure.
- Housemates are very respectful, down-to-earth guys and work at nearby tech companies.